- Last update: 4 years ago
- Version: 5.0.20
- Size: 22.48M
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: BT Group PLC
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.bt.mnie.wispr
BT Wi-fi Review
Download the free BT Wi-fi app to get online automatically at over 5m hotspots in the UK. BT Broadband & BT Mobile customers get FREE and unlimited BT Wi-fi access. To login to the app you will need your BT ID or your primary email address (@btinternet.com or @btconnect.com) which was sent to you in your order confirmation email. You will only need to login once and the app will automatically connect you when in range of a hotspot.
If you have forgotten your username or password, go to www.bt.com/password.
• Connect automatically to your nearest hotspots
• Use the new and improved BT Wi-fi map to find and get directions to your nearest BT Wi-fi hotpots
• Use the app to avoid going over your 3G/4G data allowance
Who can use the BT Wi-fi app?
• All BT Broadband customers
• BT Business Broadband customers
• BT Wi-fi 3 & 12 Month Unlimited subscription customers
• BT One Phone customers
NOTE: During installation & setup the app will request access to various permissions. Whilst some may seem unnecessary, they are required to support our varied customer base and wont impact any of our general users.
NOTE: Some Samsung devices include an ‘App Optimisation’ feature which can prevent the BT Wi-fi app from automatically connecting to our hotspots. Prevent this from happening via:- Settings > Battery > App Power Savings > Detail, scroll down to find ‘BT Wi-fi’ & set to 'Disabled'.
NOTE: Some subscription products have usage thresholds beyond which overage charges apply. If you wish to avoid any unforeseen charges please refrain from using the app.
Tweet us @BTCare or email us using the ‘Leave us feedback’ section under ‘Help’ within the app. Our helpdesk will contact you to solve your issue and help you get online.