Network Analyzer Lite - wifi scanner, ping & net info
- Last update: 8 months ago
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Techet
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
Network Analyzer Lite - wifi scanner, ping & net info Description20
Network Analyzer Lite is a lite version of Network Analyzer - the ultimate tool for network analysis, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer Lite can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses, manufacturers and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection. Everything works with both IPv4 and IPv6.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
• Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page