Screen Lock - with Simulator
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 3.29M
- Compatibility: 2.3.3 and up
- Author: softwego
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.softwego.lockscreen
Screen Lock - with Simulator Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Screen Lock - with Simulator app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Screen Lock - with Simulator Review316
This is not your regular Screen Lock. You can choose between a keypad and a fingerprint scanner simulator.
*******IMPORTANT PLEASE READ********
There is a trick to unlock your phone using the fingerprint scanner. First, tap on the lock icon then scan your finger and the application will grant access to the phone.
You can also use a passcode if you choose to go the regular way. Just set it up at first launch and you are all set, the app will grant access if the right passcode is entered.
- Uses device wallpaper
- Fingerprint scanner simulation with keypad option
- Can be set as a screen lock
- Sounds alarm if denied access multiple times (can be set in settings screen)
- Multiple settings like vibrate, sound, default screen lock, alarm, etc.
Disclaimer: This application simulates a fingerprint scanner and it is not a real scanner. This option was mostly designed to prank and dazzle intruders getting them to think your device can read fingerprints.