- Last update: 11 months ago
- Version: 1.1.0
- Compatibility: 4.2 and up
- Author: Wemersive Ltd.
- Content rating: Rated for 12+
- Package name: com.wemersive.player1157
11:57 is a great VR app that gives you a great, super immersive experience of a 360-degree nightmare. The app makes the user a part of the actual set, rather than just being a spectator.
The main features of the app are:
- It makes the spectator an actual character in the horror film and is, therefore, unique and different to the other VR apps;
- It is a three-dimensional experience that makes things happen around; the user, with him/her being a part of all the action, thereby having a personalized experience;
- Works on all phones with a gyroscope sensor;
- The user is constantly startled with sounds and figures that appear out of nowhere;
- People who love scary games have reviewed this as one of the scariest games available.
Overall 11:57 is a great app for the seeker of horror experiences with them being a part of the whole set up.
Not overly scary; Quite immersive; First of its kind; Action revolves around the user.
Some find it pointless; Too short.