- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 3.0.4
- Compatibility: 4.3 and up
- Author: BloomSky, Inc.
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.bloomsky.bloomsky
- Last update: 8 months ago
- Version: 3.1.6
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: BloomSky Inc
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
BloomSky Weather Description10
Access live weather reporting, real-time pictures, time-lapses, and forecasts from BloomSky weather cameras around the world. Sun, rain, clouds, fog, and storms - all clearly visible from a network of local stations, giving you a comprehensive understanding of the weather conditions when you need it.
Accurate and Local: • Up-to-the-minute images from a network of local weather cameras replaces unreliable weather icons to give an accurate weather report
• An easy to understand color system accurately displays temperature, humidity, air pressure, and UV exposure
• An hour by hour temperature graph provides a forecast for each location
• Use the ‘Explore’ tab to view a map of BloomSky weather cameras; tap the map icon for a glimpse of the location’s viewVisual:• Immersive time-lapse videos provide an overview of an entire day’s weather
• Combine traditional weather data with an image to get a true understanding of the conditionsCustomize:• Save frequently viewed weather stations in a ‘favorite list’ for quick reference and side by side comparison
• Choose between numerical data or easy to understand descriptions for common weather components such as dew point, air pressure, and UV exposureAnd more…
• Share weather images and time-lapse videos directly to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or download for later
• View the conditions at popular locations such as national parks, landmarks, hiking and biking trails, ski resorts, golf courses, and Hotels
• Coming soon: wind speed, direction, and rainfall via the new BloomSky Storm anemometer and rain sensorWhat people are saying: