Moon Phase + FREE - Full Moon Phases Calendar
- Last update: 10 months ago
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Peter Smith
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, French, German
- In-App Purchases:
- Remove all advertising $2.99
Moon Phase + FREE - Full Moon Phases Calendar Description0
Live by the moon! See the phases of the moon in clarity - for where YOU are now - not just the "nearest city". See a countdown to the next phase of the moon TO THE MINUTE, whether full or new, first or last quarter. See a current simulation of the moon as it appears to you - for now or any day in the past or future - on a large, simple, easy to read display. See Moon Rise and Set times - so you can plan your lunar activities. This IS the app you are looking for!
• The current phase of the moon
• The current appearance of the moon
• Countdown in days, hours and minutes to the next moon phase - whether full or new moon, first or last quarter
• Notifications of upcoming moon phases and lunar events
• Moon Rise and Set times
• See the moon phase for any chosen day in the past or future
• Current Distance to the moon in miles or kilometres
• Age of the moon
• Whether the moon is getting brighter or darker
• Percentage of the moon that is illuminated by the sun
• Countdown to the next moon phase
• Fully compatible with iOS10, iOS9 and iOS8.
• Full HD support on the latest iPhone 7, 7+, 6s, 6s+, 6 and 6+ and still compatible with older iPhones
• Full support for iPad in Landscape and Portrait
• For your privacy, access to your device's location is not required
An indispensable tool for those who need to plan their activities by the moon - Download it now for free.
• Moon imagery is provided by NASA.
• Some advertising is displayed in this app in order to cover costs. A button is provided to remove it.
• I wrote this app for myself, but I love sharing it and getting your positive feedback - thank you for your great ratings, reviews and feedback. Please do let me know at the support site - petesmith.co.nz - if you have any constructive suggestions or improvements. Thank you again.