Sunny HK -Weather&Clock Widget
- Last update: 6 months ago
- Version: 19.2
- APK size: 3.33M
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: 30Sparks
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.thirtysparks.sunny
Sunny HK -Weather&Clock Widget Description0
"Sunny Hong Kong" is a simple and beautiful application for checking weather condition in Hong Kong.
"Sunny Hong Kong" is designed for Hong Kong People. With the weather data from HKO, "Sunny Hong Kong" can provide you an accurate regional weather condition, weather warning, air quality and forecast details. The speical one-page-view allow you to glance through the weather information in no time, and the weather condition and warning displayed in notification bar make the information available to you almost instanly!
If "My Observatory" is too old-fashion to you, "Sunny Hong Kong" is the best replacement.
• Special Weather Tips
• Today weather condition, weather forecast and warning signals
• Regional weather condition (temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, and real-time weather photos
• Weather Radar and Satellite Image
• Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) and forecast
• Sun rise, sun set time and tidal information in Hong Kong
• Typhoon Track Path
• Elegant and minimalist interface
• Beautiful photos of Hong Kong as background
• Display weather condition and warning in Android notification bar
• Highly customizable (color and font size) widget with weather and clock in various size (1x1, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 4x2, 5x1 and 5x2)
• Dashclock Extension Support (Android 4.2+)
"Sunny Hong Kong" is free to use. But you can upgrade to Professional Version which add the following features:
• Stop schedule update if network is unavailable in order to further minimize the battery consumption
• Enable the "Clock Widget - Large"
• Push Notification
• Download wallpaper only when it is connected to Wi-Fi network
Thank you for your support.
Problem report: http://on.fb.me/1fQdXcS
# All weather data come from and copyrighted by Hong Kong Observatory
# Air Quality Health Index come from Environmental Protection Department