WSVN • South Florida's Weather
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 3.3.6
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Weather Decision Technologies, Inc.
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.wdtinc.android.WSVN
- Last update: 7 months ago
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 67.6 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Weather Decisions, Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
WSVN • South Florida's Weather Description0
The 7 News Weather app provides the forecast, current conditions, radar, storm tracking and other weather information for Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties. You will receive up-to-the-minute conditions along with the hourly and seven day forecast. The interactive radar map provides real-time, animated radar and satellite info for anywhere in the U.S. You can also keep up with travel conditions by typing in any city or state to get current weather information. And of course, should a hurricane threaten, you will get all the information you need to track the storm.This new version of the application includes the ability to add five locations for tracking hourly (tap on a day), daily & extended weather information, forecasts, and watches and warnings all FREE. Get detailed current conditions by tapping the current temp. Users now get a 6th "current" location that updates whenever the app is opened and severe weather outlooks. Alerts are still shown in the app in the form of badge icons next to each location for free. • Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts, and severe weather alert badges and text for your current location
• Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map
• One, two, and three-day outlooks from NOAA's Storm Prediction Center
• Twitter & Facebook feeds*Data and alerting available for the United States only.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life