The Weather Network
- Last update: 7 months ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Size: 31.64M
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: The Weather Network / MétéoMédia
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.pelmorex.WeatherEyeAndroid
- Last update: 8 months ago
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 103 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Pelmorex Media Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, French
- In-App Purchases:
- The Weather Network: Premium $2.99
The Weather Network Description5,759
Get your weather when it really matters™ with The Weather Network app for Android. This free app is accurate and easy-to-use, giving you the forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with notifications, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps.
• Detailed WEATHER FORECASTS including current observations and temperatures, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts that are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
• Severe weather and storm ALERTS to notify you when a storm is heading your way. See a red alert banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-through for more info (Available for Canada & U.S. locations)
• Multiple MAP layers, including weather radar and satellite
• PRECIPITATION START & STOP times within a 10 minute window
• FOLLOW ME functionality to give you the most accurate forecast within 1 km (0.6 mi) of your current location
• WIDGETS in multiple sizes so you can see the weather right from your home screen
• ANDROID WEAR support with The Weather Network watch app that displays current conditions and alerts at a glance and a custom watch face that displays expected precipitation within the next hour
• Discover our community’s PHOTOS & VIDEOS and upload your own to our gallery
• Available in English and French, based on your device settings
• Scroll down to access weather forecasts, news, videos and maps at a glance
• Tap on the blue details button next to the current conditions to access yesterday’s high & low temperature and more details like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, and sunrise & sunset times
• The menu icon on the top left provides access to all the content available on the app including notifications, app settings and FAQs
• Add a location by tapping the city name at the top center of your screen
• Tap on any of the at-a-glance cards in the main overview screen to access more details
• Pull down to refresh for the most up-to-date weather data
We’d love to hear from you! Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theweathernetworkCAN/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/weathernetwork
The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™.