Free Fitness Apps for iPhone: Top 3
Mobile Fitness Applications
program to your lifestyle. In case you need some ideas, just check the following short list of the best three fitness applications you should install on your iPhone.
Any time you launch the app, it will also provide you with the detailed information about:
- the number of steps you’ve taken and miles you’ve passed,
- the amount of calories you’ve burned;
- the time you've spent on exercises;
- weight tracking stats;
- sleep tracking stats.
One more interesting option is the challenging: set a goal together with a couple of friends or family members and compete for the leadership in its achievement, sharing your statistics and motivating each other.
Working very fast and smoothly, Fitbit also boasts a rather user-friendly navigation.
Anytime you wish, you may perform the following actions:
- Check the history of tracking and cardio workouts records;
- View the specific training programs created by the renowned coaches;
- Synchronize with a wearable for tracking the heart rate;
- Follow the plans focused on the weight loss;
- Turn on the audio coaching to stay informed of the most significant parameters, etc.
Please, note that the app requires the GPS running in the background which causes faster battery draining.
The app fits everyone, even a beginner who has never seen a yoga mat before. To start training, you need to choose the most appropriate class duration (20/40/60 minutes) and its difficulty.
Then just follow the illustrated instructions with explanations and practice the yoga poses even without leaving your home. With a pleasant music in the background, you’ll both relax your mind
and train your body.
As Simply Yoga doesn’t require a network connection, you’ll have an opportunity to practice almost anywhere.
Nevertheless, you should be aware of the fact that none of the fitness applications will allow you to participate in the Olympic Games; however, they will help you live a healthy life as well as be fit and happy with your body.