How To Add 3D Stickers To Snapchat Videos
Over the last few years, Snapchat has become a leading social media app, with millions of new users joining every week.
However, even the most prolific users of this trendy app cannot deny the fact that it has a learning curve. Many of the app’s features can be tricky to master and understand, mostly because few other services offer this kind of experience.
For experienced users, the confusion and exasperation newcomers to Snapchat feel may seem comical, but they are in the same boat when new features are rolled out, and they too need to acquire new skills.
This is what many of the app’s users are going through right now since Snapchat has rolled out moving emoji on videos for iOS Snapchat users. When done successfully, moving emoji cover a section of a video recording and track faces, features, and items.
If you are ready to add a new layer of hilarity to your Snapchat videos, you can follow the instructions below:
- Update your Snapchat app to the latest version from the App Store, if you have not done this yet.
- Open the application
- Record a video that you want an emoji to appear in. Make sure that the target location of the emoji stays in frame.
- After stopping the recording process, you should tap a button at the top of the interface resembling a folded paper.
- Select an emoji you want to add to the composition, adjust its size and position by pinching and rotating it.
- Tap the emoji and drag it over to the object, person, or region you want it to follow. As soon as the emoji is dragged, the video should pause for your convenience.
- Once the emoji is in position, let go of your finger. At this point, the app will process your decision with a display of a spinning circle. If the circle never comes up, your drag-and-drop attempt was probably unsuccessful.
After a quick wait, the app will present the newly edited video. Enjoy and share with friends or make another attempt.
Time has shown that even the most intuitive social media interfaces are not perfect, so this easy guide can provide insight to anyone with questions about the process.
Adding faces, symbols, and images to videos of your life experiences can be both fun and insightful. We hope it will be easy as well for you after reading this article.
If you have any questions or suggestions you would like to share with us, feel free to leave them in the comments section!