How To Get More Emoji On iPhone
If you are not happy with the built-in keyboard on your iPhone, do not become upset, because you will find lots of other third-party options at the app markets of your choice. As a rule, socially-active people built their online communication using emoticons, Moji, GIFs, and other similar text-replacing stuff.
However, all these apps usually consist of an almost identical set of emojis to use in the chat. Besides, it’s not an easy task to choose the right app on the first try, and additional emoji packs very often require payments.
For your information, you may also not do this, thus economizing your time, efforts, and sometimes even money. The answer is that you already have one more emoji keyboard on your device - a Unicode one. The only thing is that it’s hidden, and this is how you can reveal it.
- Step 1. First, go to Settings and choose the General tab there.
- Step 2. Tap Keyboard, then Keyboards again, and then choose the Add New Keyboard option.
- Step 3. From the languages available, choose Japanese and then Kana.
- Step 4. The next action is to open any messaging app you prefer, activate the keyboard field, and press on the globe icon for selecting the newly-added language.
- Step 5. The Kana keyboard is activated now, and you will see such emoticon face “^_^” at the bottom row just next to the microphone icon.
- Step 6. Tap on this “face” and then on the upward arrow to open the whole list. That’s it!
If you follow these simple steps, you’ll find about one hundred emoticon characters, which differ from the stock ones for sure. This keyboard will allow you to surprise your friends without making any effort. Perhaps, the best part is that you don’t need to download and install any additional apps on your iPhone.
The emoticons are numerous and convey a wide range of feelings and emotions. Some of them are familiar to everyone while others may become a genuine discovery for some users. Enjoy using these new symbols in your chats. The only difficulty you may face is their exact meaning. Still, the majority is recognizable, but who knows?