How To Use Health For iPhone
The majority of people these days lead incredibly hectic and stressful lives, thus forgetting to pay proper attention to their health. Luckily, there exist a great number of health applications that can be used to easily keep track of the information regarding your well-being.
Whether you use the apps to monitor the number of burned calories, heart rate, cholesterol levels, or other characteristics, with the help of Health app, you can access all the data in one place. The Health app is the tool that comes with the operating system of iPhone, which means that there is no need to download the application separately.
Navigating the Dashboard of Health
Once you decide to start using Health, you have to:
- Open the application located on the screen of your iPhone.
- In the app, tap the Dashboard.
- Choose the time period to see the corresponding information – day, week, month, or year.
- You can view the health categories by swiping up and down.
- More information can be viewed by tapping a certain health category.
Showing the Information in the Dashboard
To display the health information, follow these simple steps:\
- Open the application from your home screen.
- Tap Health Data in the app. It is located at the bottom and looks like a folder with a heart in the center.
- Select the category that you want to see in the Dashboard. For example, the category called “Active Energy.”
- Once you choose the category, switch on Show in Dashboard, and it will become visible.
Finding Various Health Apps
As it was already mentioned, the Health App combines the information from different apps to be viewed from one place. To find the applications to add, all you have to do is:
- Open the Health App.
- Go to Health Data, which can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- Select All.
- Choose a category you need. In this tutorial, we decided to select Active Energy.
- Afterward, swipe up to see the applications that fall into the selected category.
- Once you find what you’ve been looking for, tap the application and download it from the App Store.
Viewing of the Medical ID
If you want to activate viewing of your Medical ID, you should:
- Open the Health app.
- Choose Medical ID and tap Edit.
- Activate the Show When Locked feature.
Organizing Your Health Data Has Never Been Easier
As you can see from the previous steps, the Health application is quite intuitive and easy to use. If you’re serious about taking care of your health you probably already have at least several apps on your iPhone that are designed for different purposes. The Health app facilitates the process of finding the information you’re interested in and thus you’re more likely to stick to your health regime and succeed.