Totally Doable: iPhone’s LED Flash to Indicate Notifications
It’s a little hidden feature among other settings available. In fact, originally it was designed for users with hearing problems but almost anyone will find such an opportunity a very handy one.
All you need to do is to follow these steps:
1. Launch the Settings application.
2. Choose the General tab.
3. Tap on the Accessibility tab.
4. Find the Hearing section.
5. Enable an LED Flash for Alerts function (make it a green one).
6. Put your iPhone face down and wait for notifications.
Furthermore, you should be aware of the fact that the LED brightness can’t be adjusted, too; so, even a short blip will be noticeable to others, especially in a dark room or in the cinema. Besides, someone may think that you’re taking a photo of him and may become angry or irritated. That’s why use this function carefully and exercise your own judgement. Repeat the same steps if you feel like you’ve had enough of it.