Last modified on 5/22/2018
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are a variety of files that often include unique identifiers. These files are normally sent from web servers to web browsers. Cookies may also be sent back to the server when the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookie files may be used by web servers to identify and track users as they browse the pages on a website, as well as to identify users returning to a website.
There are two major types of cookies, and they may be either "persistent" or "session" cookies.
A persistent cookie is a cookie file that consists of a text file sent from a server to a browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until it expires. The user may also delete this file manually before its expiry date.
A session cookie, conversely, expires at the end of the user session, when the browser is closed.
Cookies On This Website
Freepps.top uses both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
Cookie files do not contain any information that personally identifies you.
- to recognize your device or computer when you visit the website;
- to track your actions on this website and your navigation patterns;
- to enhance the usability of this website;
- to collect the analytics regarding the use of the website;
- to administer this website;
- to tailor the website for you, including targeted ads which may be of particular interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
When using this website, you may also receive third-party cookies.
Our advertisers may send you cookies. The information obtained from your use of third-party cookies may be used:
- to track your browser across different websites;
- to learn the patterns based on a profile of your web browsing;
- to send targeted ads that may be of interest to you.
For additional information about cookie files, you can visit allaboutcookies.org.
Under normal circumstances, modern browsers allow users to block cookies. Please refer to your browser's Help section to learn about blocking cookies.
Be warned that blocking cookies completely may negatively impact your browsing and website usage experience.
Normally, you should be able to delete cookie files from your browser manually by clearing your browsing data and/or history. Please refer to your browser's About or Help section.