- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Ready Reference Apps, LLC
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- Manual on Usage & Style - Sample Free
- Federal Rules of Evidence Free
- United States Constitution Free
- The Bluebook® $39.99
- Historical Documents Free
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure $1.99
- Manual for Complex Litigation $9.99
- The Bluebook - 20th edition $39.99
- ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct $24.99
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure $1.99
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to analyze this game properly. To provide you with basic info, we've placed official information about the game on this page.View all reviews
The #1 mobile law library app.
“I'm very impressed by what this app can do.” “It includes all of the features that you would want.” iPhone J.D.
“What helps set rulebook apart from its competition is the fact that you can treat it like you would a paper version of the rules. You can highlight sections (there are a few different highlight colors to choose from), make notes on sections, and bookmark sections. . . .” Third Apple
“Rulebook is well worth picking up and using.” MacLitigator
Limited Offer: Free Friday. Follow @rulebookapp to be informed which book may be downloaded free each Friday.
Using your court rules and other legal authorities has never been easier. Download this app and some of our free books (Federal Rules of Evidence, U.S. Constitution, etc.) and discover for yourself why the editors of The Bluebook®, A Uniform System of Citation®* and other leading publishers have chosen Rulebook™ to be the exclusive mobile publishing platform for their respective works. Access The Bluebook® and other leading copyrighted works along with all your federal and state court rules on one app—all of which are kept current through regular updates.
Take all the rules you have downloaded anywhere you go and quickly access them without the need for an internet connection. Download once; use anywhere.
With Rulebook™ you can:
* Search your entire library by key words or phrases.
* Touch any word to highlight, take notes, copy, print, and/or bookmark any amount of text.
* Navigate easily from rule to rule by swiping the screen or jumping to the rule using the active table of contents feature.
* Keep multiple rules and authorities open at once and toggle easily back and forth between authorities with Rulebook’s multitask function.
* Double tap anywhere in a rule to identify immediately what subsection of the rule you are viewing for easy citation.
* Jump directly to cited internal and external sources through active hyperlinks.
* Enjoy having all your content automatically kept up to date without losing any of your highlights, notes or bookmarks through Rulebook’s proprietary update tool.
To watch a 90-second video highlighting some of these features search for "rulebook app video" in your internet browser and select "Rulebook App for Lawyers" from the list.
Custom versions of the Rulebook™ app are also available on an enterprise basis for law firms and other legal organizations. Contact email@example.com for additional information.
New legal authorities are constantly being added to the Rulebook library. “Like” Rulebook on Facebook and/or follow @rulebookapp on Twitter to be informed when new books are added to the library and to stay abreast of special promotions and announcements. (Keep in mind that most new books are offered at no charge for a short time after being added to the library, so you will want to download them as soon as they are released.)
*The trademark and copyright in the Bluebook® are jointly owned by the Columbia Law Review Association, Inc., the Harvard Law Review Association, the University of Pennsylvania Law Review, and The Yale Law Journal Company, Inc., used under license.