- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 183 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Synoptical Studios Ltd
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- Level Unlock token $0.99
- Pack of additional ball types $0.99
-- #1 Game in over 40 countries! Over 11 million downloads worldwide! --
Follow us on Twitter @Synoptical for updates!
Aerox is an innovative ball-rolling adventure for all iOS devices, packed with plenty of platforming action and physics-based puzzles! Dynamic and varied gameplay mechanics are complemented by stunning visuals for a blissful and engaging mobile experience.
Aerox includes full universal support for all iOS devices, including high-resolution artwork for capable devices. Unveil the full beauty of your Retina display! iPad users also benefit from additional graphical enhancements that really help showcase its power!
- 40 original levels
- Wide variety of puzzles, traps and obstacles.
- Simple yet precise tilt controls.
- Advanced engine technology (normal-mapped lighting, detailed shadowing, reflections, complex physics, etc)
- Enhanced effects for faster devices (realtime reflections, additional glow effects, improved shadows, 60fps gameplay).
- Universal support and graphical enhancements for iPad (Higher resolution reflections & MSAA)
- iCloud progress syncing between devices.
AppAdvice: "Aerox is a must buy." - 4.5 out of 5 stars
AppSmile: "Terrific marble-rolling platformer." - 4 out of 5 stars
AppSpy: "Aerox is definitely a title worth checking out." - 4 out of 5 stars
Brothersoft: Editor's Pick.
GameZebo: "..worth buying just to show off your phone's fancy 3D graphics, but luckily there is a real game in Aerox." - 4 out of 5 stars
iPhoneAlley: "As soon as I started playing, the game became an instant gem."
KnowYourMobile: "..a very polished package that keeps its simple and addictive entertainment rolling from start to finish." - 4 out of 5 stars
TouchArcade: "If you're one of the many people who always loved the Super Monkey Ball games on consoles, but never could really get in to the iPhone and iPad iterations... Aerox is worth checking out."