Bombshells: Hell's Belles
- Last update: 4 years ago
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 537 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Glu Games Inc
- Content rating: Rated 9+ for the following:
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- In-App Purchases:
- 110 Sky Bucks $4.99
- Maverick $1.99
- Xplodium Doubler $1.99
- 260 Sky Bucks $9.99
- 640 Sky Bucks $19.99
- 5,500 Xplodium $4.99
- 13,000 Xplodium $9.99
- 2,000 Sky Bucks $49.99
- 32,000 Xplodium $19.99
- 5,200 Sky Bucks $99.99
Bombshells: Hell's Belles Description0
These sexy pilots love fast planes, big guns, and shooting TOOL out of the sky.
FAST-PACED AERIAL COMBAT
Bombshells will take you directly to the danger zone with unique environments, devious enemies, and ridiculous weapons!
GUNS, LOTS OF GUNS
There are over 200 awesome planes, cannons, and missile launchers to try out. Fine tune your arsenal to dominate the skies!
CALLING ALL WINGMEN!
Use your GameCenter friends as wingmen to cover your six in epic boss battles
REQUEST SUPPLY DROPS FOR RARE ITEMS
Need that extra edge? Request a supply drop for a chance to win rare and crazy-powerful items!
Battle your friends online in the furiously-paced combat of the Arena Deathmatch mode!
What are you waiting for? Enlist with the Bombshells today!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.