Hungry Shark Evolution
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 4.7.0
- Size: 93.33M
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: Future Games of London
- Content rating: Rated for 16+
- Package name: com.fgol.HungrySharkEvolution
- Last update: 8 years ago
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 318 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Ubisoft
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- In-App Purchases:
- 20 Gems $1.99
- 60 Gems $4.99
- 2000 Coins $1.99
- 6000 Coins $4.99
- 130 Gems $9.99
- 13000 Coins $9.99
- 300 Gems $19.99
- 900 Gems $49.99
- 30000 Coins $19.99
- Oceana Support Pack $4.99
Hungry Shark Evolution Review
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to analyze this game properly. To provide you with basic info, we've placed official information about the game on this page.View all reviews
Hungry Shark Evolution Description
Download the Hungry Shark Evolution Android app and play the role of a super hungry aquatic beast. Your mission is to eat anything that comes in your way — people, boats, houses, other animals, and more.
Collect different sharks and help them evolve. Choose from a hammerhead, great white, and the massive megalodon among others. The graphics in this game are excellent and bring to life a 3D world.
Controls are easy — tilt or touch, so you always have control. Use Google+ to sync and save your progress to the cloud.
There are 14 different sharks to unlock and play with. Massive area for free roaming. There are 15 sunken bonuses to find at the bottom of the sea. With 75 missions to complete, you will always be entertained.
The Hungry Shark Evolution app has a lot of in-app purchases such as gems and coins, which are quite expensive. Controlling the direction of the shark is difficult and requires a lot of practice.