- Last update: 4 years ago
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Rocketcat LLC
- Content rating: Rated 9+ for the following:
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- 75,000 Punchos Pack $1.99
- Punchos Doubler $4.99
- 250,000 Punchos Pack $4.99
- Donate a Buck $0.99
- 1,000,000 Punchos Pack $14.99
- 20,000 Punchos Pack $1.99
- 40,000 Punchos Pack $1.99
- 120,000 Punchos Pack $4.99
- 60,000 Punchos Pack $4.99
- 150,000 Punchos Pack $9.99
Punch Quest Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Punch Quest game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Punch Quest Review0
Punch Quest is an arcade-style fighting game, entirely controlled by taps with your left and right thumbs.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization that gets shown off on our friend scoreboards.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).