Swivel Gun! VR Log Ride (beta)
- Last update: 5 years ago
- Version: 1.999
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: Pixels Of Eight
- Content rating: Unrated
- Package name: com.PixelsOfEight.SGVRlogRide
Swivel Gun! VR Log Ride (beta) Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Swivel Gun! VR Log Ride (beta) game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Swivel Gun! VR Log Ride (beta) Review3
'Tis a simple goal, mate. Knock yer barrels off th' docks by blastin' em wit yer swivel gun.
Mind ya, there's a trick that'll play merry hob wit'cher aim, since you'll be tumblin' through a log ride yerself.
To Take Aim Wit'cher Cannon:
- Use your Google Cardboard or any other mobile VR kits to target barrels throughout the track.
To Blast Away:
- Pull the magnet on your Google Cardboard VR kit (Not all phones are compatible!)
- Tap anywhere on the screen with yer finger or other conductive material
- Press buttons on a supported gamepad
To Abandon Ship:
- Tilt yer device into portrait mode, and be on your way.
Wanna see more than just this demo? Let us know in th' comments! We've been lookin' fer a good reason t' make more tracks, features, and things to blow to smithereens!
* Coming soon for Oculus Rift MAC / PC
** Game tested and developed with Google Nexus 4
- XBOX360 (wired) (tested)
- iDroid Snakebyte (tested)
- Many other native Android gamepads (Check calibration screen to see if your connected gamepad is supported)
Compatible VR HMDs:
- Google Cardboard
- Dive HMD
- Homido HMD
- Many other Android based HMDs