Boardwalk Bingo: A MONOPOLY Adventure
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 1.7.81
- Size: 88.6 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Shark Party
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- 120 Gems $4.99
- 250 Gems $9.99
- 530 Gems $19.99
- 20 Gems $0.99
- 1400 Gems $49.99
- 2900 Gems $99.99
Boardwalk Bingo: A MONOPOLY Adventure Description18
Advance to Boardwalk and have a blast playing Bingo in a whole new way! MR. MONOPOLY guides you as you win awesome rewards unlocking and exploring all your favorite properties from MONOPOLY. Play with friends as you take a summertime stroll down the Boardwalk - hang out on the beach, at the amusement park or at your luxurious high-rent houses and hotels! Become a Bingo champion with epic boosts like instant bingo, free parking daubs and mystery chests! Play with up to 8 or 12 cards - more than any other Bingo game - switch smoothly between cards to daub numbers and call Bingo lightning-fast!
• VISIT iconic MONOPOLY properties and spaces like Boardwalk, Chance, and Marvin Gardens!
• PLAY with more cards than any other Bingo game for an extra challenge, up to 8 cards on iPhone or 12 on iPad!
• COMPETE with friends in tournaments to see who can get the most Bingos!
• WIN using unique multi-level boosts to gain an explosion of free daubs, reveal upcoming numbers and add bonus spaces to your cards!
• COLLECT Community Chests for great rewards such as coins, extra boosts, tickets and more!
• COMPLETE fun, MONOPOLY themed Collections in every property to get more tickets and play even more!
The best looking, smoothest Bingo experience available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Please note: Boardwalk Bingo: A MONOPOLY Adventure is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that Boardwalk Bingo: A MONOPOLY Adventure is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Boardwalk Bingo: A MONOPOLY Adventure may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Sharkparty will have access to your information through such services.
The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment. © 1935, 2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.