- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Size: 2.55M
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: Zacharias Hadjilambrou
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.sosGame
SoS Game Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the SoS Game game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
SoS Game Review0
Thank you all for the downloads! You have made this to be the most popular implementation of SOS Game in play store!
The favourite classic game that we all have played usually at class-room with pencil and paper, is available on Android!
You can play with your friends or versus the computer.
There are two difficulty levels normal and hard and the SOS Game uses random engine so the computer won't make the same moves all the time.
The hard difficulty level is very challenging and anticipates the future moves.
For those who don't know how to play sos game here are the rules.
1) SOS is a two player game played in a 2D grid e.g. 7x7.
2) The players have the option to put either S or O at an empty square.
3) Each turn plays one player.
4) If a player makes an SOS sequence (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) that player plays another turn.
5) The player which will make the most SOS sequences wins.