The Checkers - Classic Board Games

Freepps.Top is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the app from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Read review
  • Last update: 4 years ago
  • Version: 2.00
  • Size: 37.6 MB
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
  • Author: OutOfTheBit Ltd
  • Content rating: Rated 4+
  • Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
  • In-App Purchases:
  • The Checkers Ads Free $1.99
Get app Read review Hype your app
Support Comments FAQ I'm the dev!

The Checkers - Classic Board Games Review

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to analyze this game properly. To provide you with basic info, we've placed official information about the game on this page.

View all reviews
Looking for a software writer career launch? Write to us! We're in search of more great authors.

The Checkers - Classic Board Games Review

Looking for a great free Checkers game? Look no further! Get it now and start playing this classic game on your iPhone or iPad straightaway.
You will not be able to put it down!
Relax playing on your own or raise the adrenaline facing one of the thousands players from all over the world who are already climbing the Global High-Score.

You set the rules: personalise your game or choose among the official rules of the main Checkers Federations (International/French, Italian, English, Spanish).

If you never played Checkers, you can learn the rules with the super-simple help included in the game.
If you are a pro, taking part in tournaments and championships, “The Checkers” can be your “training partner” in your pocket. Practise, study your moves, test your strategy and bring your abilities to the next level.

Why are you still reading this? Get the game now, free, and judge for yourself. ;)

FOLLOW US
Facebook/outofthebit
@outofthebit

Disclaimer

1. All review texts and other contents are original. All reviews and images of games, hardware and software are subject to the copyright of our editorial team and may not be copied without naming. Some of the brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationship.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, Nintendo eShop, GOG, Humble Bumble and other digital stores.

Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a mobile apps and games;
2. Will not change any system settings on your Android or iOS phone.

More on Disclaimer page

Rating Distribution

(1 537)

3 Comments

• B
    Browning21
    iTunes
    Provides a very good opponent in hard mode for those of us who can't beat the checkers app on a regular basis. I do believe that it changes its strength as you play multiple games. I'm currently winning or tying half of my matches and it does seem that after a few of my losses the app will lighten up a bit. Don't know that for sure though. All in all this,(as well as the checkers app), are my two favorites by a long shot.
  • W
    Wingnut7128
    iTunes
    At one time this game was good. Now it is not. No longer able to update score during day. Can only log score in off peak hours. Crappy company will not respond to emails. After a little searching, found much better games out there. "Out of the bit" is no good and I wish I hadn't put so much time and effort into their junk before I learned.
  • F
    Freakaholic
    iTunes
    Your "upgrade" has tarnished my favorite game. I paid for the no ads and have enjoyed the game for years. Now the unnecessary pop up excitedly congratulates me with 3 points when I win. This is not helpful and slows the app down to start a new game. Just can't leave a good thing alone.

Join the discussion

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy

Scroll to Top