10 Phases card game
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 29.45M
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: PB Softworks
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: pbsoftworks.tenphases
10 Phases card game Description0
A must have for all Phase 10 and Rummy Fans.
The object of the game is to be the first player to complete the ten phases. But beware: it's not easy to win on the highest difficulty level!Features:
- Randomly generated phases or phases like in the 'Phase 10' card game
- Configurable number of players: 2-4
- Configurable game difficulty: 1-10
- Undo game moves
- Clear UI design without bells and whistles: NO music, NO speaking avatars!
- No annoying online logins
- Only few adsGame rules:
For each hand, each player's object is to complete and lay down the current phase, and then rid their hand of remaining cards by discarding them on laid-down Phases, called "hitting". The player who does this first wins the hand and scores no penalty; all other players earn penalty points according to the value of cards remaining in their hand.
A Jocker card "*" may be used in place of a number card and can be used as any color to complete any phase.
Skip cards have only one purpose: to cause another player to lose a turn. To use, give the "Skip" card to the player who shall lose a turn.Please help us to make the game better. If you find a bug, please send us an email with the error description. Many thanks.Enjoy!!