- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.2.3
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: SNG Games
- Content rating: Rated for 12+
- Package name: com.sngict.pistiplus
This version of fast paced, easy to master card game Pishti is a social betting game.
Play against tens of thousands of real people and show your skills to everybody.
Pishti is a simple card game. It is played with a single 52 card deck and can be played by 2 or 4 players.
At the beginning of game, each player is dealt 4 cards and another 4 cards are dealt to the table. Only the top card at the table faces the players. Other 3 cards are dealt closed.
Purpose of the game is to collect the cards on the table. This can be done either by playing the same valued card with the top of the pile or by playing a Jack. For example, if the card at the top of pile is a 3 of clubs, player can collect the pile by playing 3 of any other suit. If there is only one card on the table and a player wins that card, but not with a Jack, this is called a Pishti. Jack can make a Pishti with only itself, the single card on table must be another Jack.
Player sitting right to the dealer starts the game. When each player plays his 4 cards, another 4 cards are dealt to each player. A game ends when there is no cards left to deal. After the last card is played, remaining cards on table go to the player who has collected cards the last time.
Each Ace is 1 point
Each Jack is 1 point
Ten of Diamonds is 3 points
Two of Clubs is 2 points
Whoever has the most cards is given 3 points
Regular Pishti is 10 points
Pishti with Jacks is 20 points
* 2 player or 4 player tables.
* Fast paced game.
* Pishti with POT. Each turn, a player puts chips to the pot, aside from regular bet. Whoever breaks the POT wins all of the money in it.
* 3 regular pishties or 2 regular pishties are required to break the POT at 2 player table and 4 player tables respectively. Or, whoever makes a pishti with Jack breaks the POT directly.
* Even if your opponent leaves the table, your game still continues.
* As you win more chips, you can play at bigger tables with skillful opponents.