Schwimmen Deluxe (Kartenspiel)
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 2.0
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Flagship Labs
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: de.flagshiplabs.schwimmendeluxe
Schwimmen Deluxe (Kartenspiel) Description0
Schwimmen Deluxe, that’s the German card game Schwimmen. It is similar to Thirty-one, Big Tonka, Nickel Nock or Blitz. It can be played against up to eight computer players. Moreover you’re able to see statistics about your wins. In-game help is provided. This game is made by the developer of Crabby31.RULES OF THE GAME:
Your goal is to score as many points as possible with a hand of three cards. In doing so, an ace counts eleven, king, queen and jack count 10, and the other cards count face value. You can add up the score of the single cards, if the cards are of the same suit. The highest score possible amounts to 31, which is called a "blitz". It can be achieved, for example, by an ace, a king and a ten of the same suit. Besides, three cards of the same rank (e. g. three jacks) count as a score of 30 ½.At first, the dealer chooses to put her cards face-up on the table or to keep her cards. In the first case she gets new cards from the stack. In the second case she puts three new cards from the stack on the table.Then the game starts. The players take turns and have the following options:1) Discard one card to the table and pick up one card from the table (choose this option by touching both cards)
2) Pick up all cards from the table and discard all player cards to the table (Button "Swap all")
3) Do nothing (Button "Pass")
4) "Knock". The other players have one more turn each and then the game ends.
5) Take new cards from the stock and put them on the table (Button "New cards"), but only if there is a seven, an eight and a nine on the table. You have one more turn after choosing this option.If all players choose "pass", new cards are drawn from the stock to the table.The game ends immediately, if one player’s score is 31 (blitz) or if one player holds three aces.Finally all players show their hands. The player with the lowest score loses the game. If more than one player have the same lowest score, each of them loses. But if one of the players with the lowest score has knocked, only this one loses the game. If one player holds 3 aces, all other players lose the game regardless of their score.At the start of a series every player has three tokens. If a player loses a game, she also loses a token. Only in the special case of two players playing the game and one of them having three aces, the loser of the game has to give up two tokens. When a player has lost all of her tokens, she continues to play on a "free ride". Losing again, she is eliminated from the series. The last remaining player in the series has won the series. If she still owns all three of her tokens, she has "won with crown".