World of Klondike Solitaire
- Last update: 9 months ago
- Version: 3.0
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: Comet Studios
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.comet_studios.cards.solitaire.Klondike.spider.layout
World of Klondike Solitaire Description0
We play cards?New solitaire game Solitaire is now available for your phone. Just like in the good old days of the genre Klondike solitaire. Solitaire on his phone at any time.
Solitaire (also - Klondike) - an ancient game of solitaire. Played a single deck of 52 cards. The goal - to expand the cards by suit in order from Ace to King in four piles. The card can shift to another of higher rank, but of a different color. In each of the four basic piles (houses), which is necessary to put all the cards are put first the aces, then the twos, threes, and so on up to the king. Cards can not pass from an open pile or right by one, or by three, depending on the modification. Only the king can be put on the empty cage. The game ends when all cards are laid out. The goal is to expand all four stacks of cards in ascending order starting with the ace so suited cards are in the same stack.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS PATIENCE?- If an error occurs, you can undo your last move.
- Select an option - one pull (draw 1) or three (draw 3) cards!
- You are right-handed or left-handed? Turn in to the right or left. Every detail matters.Interesting facts about Solitaire- Homeland solitaire are Scandinavian or Baltic countries
- Initially, the game was called "Cabal", which means "secret knowledge."
- There are hundreds of versions of solitaire, but this one - the best!
- Pack of 52 cards a few players can play in the "Poker Solitaire"
- Solitaire - the most popular way korotaniya time to prepare for exams or work. See for yourself!CHARACTERISTICS:
- Free game in the online and offline modes. The Internet is not required!
- High-quality graphics. Easy to read maps and game table.
- Intuitive game play, even for children!
- Made a mistake? With the abolition of the function - no problem.
- Portrait and landscape modes - automatic layout adjustment.
- Lots of card design and table surfaces
- Play in Draw Mode 1 or Draw 3
- Game by dragging or by clicking on the map
- Suitable for all possible screen sizes from Android-based phone to tablets with high resolution.How to play:
Arrange the cards by suit in order from Ace to King in four piles. The card can shift to another of higher rank, but of a different color.