Animal Games for Kids
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 6.0
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: MobileBabyToys
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.mobilebabytoys.animalmatching
Animal Games for Kids Description0
Memory matching game with REAL pictures of animals and REAL animal sounds! 6 level packs with colorful nature backgrounds. 120+ HD animal pictures to educate and entertain babies, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, school children and teens.
* Six amazing level packs / environment habitats – Jungle / Tropical forest, African savanna / safari, Farm / Domestic, Forest, Arctic / Antarctica, Ocean/Sea.
* 3 levels of difficulty for kids of different age groups with different memory skills – Easy, Normal / Medium, Hard.
* The difficulty of levels will progress after each completed matching game in the theme.
* Over 12 different nature and landscape backgrounds.
* Visual memory training with over 120 of beautiful animal cards.
* Train your kid's or baby's brain!
This memory game help your child to improve memory skills, concentration and patience. This memory game is a great app for education in preschool, kindergarten and school and will help them with tests by improving their focus and attention.
Animals memory matching game will be a personal trainer which will help with recognition of real animal sounds by children. It will coach your toddlers and babies to appreciate the beauty of nature.
Animal Memory has very cute, quality memory cards with real pictures of animals for your baby or toddler.
Our memory game with animals will be a fun app to keep your baby busy and quiet while on the go, in a car, in a restaurant, in long lines, on a flight or everywhere else.
This memory game for kids has a very easy to use interface, designed for a baby or a toddler in mind.
Animal Memory Game for Kids was created by a parent for parents and is optimized for high resolution devices and tablets (HD quality).
HOW TO PLAY Animal Memory Game for Kids:
At first your child will pick a theme / level pack and the level to play. All animals cards will be closed initially.
When your kid taps on any card, it will be opened and shown an animal. Next he needs to find the matching animal by flipping a second card. If it is a matchup, animal sounds will be played and both cards will disappear. If the second card will be show a different animal - oops - both animals will be closed.
Child will be motivated to match cards of animals with less attempts as he or she will be rewarded with the stars. Child should be matching cards with less attempts to get 3 stars.
Just some of the animals presented in this memory game:
Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or suggestions – we will be happy to hear from you!