The Fixies: Cartoon Rescue!
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.3
- Compatibility: 4.0 and up
- Author: KB Pro
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.kbpro.fixisavethewords
The Fixies: Cartoon Rescue! Description0
Educational game with Fixies characters for boys and girls. During the game, improve attention skills and fine motor skills. It helps to learn letters and words. All words and sentences that collects child sounded like in the cartoon and have the bonus of a mini cartoon after the end of the level.Game help kids:
• To learn new letters and words
• To improve reading skills
• To improve fine motor skills
• To improve memory and concentration
• To acquire new knowledge about things aroundIn The Fixies Cartoon Rescue, you will build the words from hiding letters, compete with Fixies and gain new knowledge about the most interesting things in the world. By completing all words correctly, you will rescue the Fixies` toons and could watch them!Game features:
• 50 levels, 159 words and 933 lost letters!
• Competition with Fixies
• Educational toons with Fixies in the end of each episode
• Interesting facts about Fixies and their worldThe Fixies Cartoon Rescue is the exciting game where you will go through different adventures and will help Fixies to rescue their tunes.
Help Fixies to search letters and builds the words. There are several episodes in the game, which you should complete and find out many interesting things about Fixies.
Game "The Fixies Cartoon Rescue!" develops memory and help to learn new letters and words for children who are just learning to read, as well as improve the skills older children and their parents.
The game main idea is the quest so you will be involved for a long time in finding the letters and completing episodes. Game The Fixies Cartoon Rescue based on the favorite cartoon "Fixies” using Fixies characters, amusing animations and original voice.
KB Pro company, creators of the: Puzzles with Fixies, Fixies Click, Fixies in Space, Fixiscope, Fixies Jumper. We appreciate your feedback, and we are grateful for the evaluation and review of our new game.