Всяка Музяка - karaoke game
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.2.7
- Size: 45.52M
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: Nravo Kids
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.nravokids.ukrsongs
Всяка Музяка - karaoke game Description0
"Всяка Музяка" - Ukrainian music karaoke game for toddlers and young preschoolers (3-6 years). Well-known folk songs for children now sound in a new way in the performance of Andriy Kuz'menko and in modern arrangement of his team. Every song game is a separate little world full of charismatic heroes; interesting animations; hidden objects which have to be found and tasks which have to be fulfilled. MEET:
● "Лисичка-сестричка" - a song about a charming fox and her whole fox family, about their fairy home, about interesting activities and entertainments of all forest inhabitants.
● "Два веселі гусі" - a story about two geese who ran away from a granny and made their own boyish hiding place in the forest. Ice-cream, cars, firecrackers, musical instruments and strange devices - all that is needed to make children happy!
● "Ходить гарбуз по городу" -- a story about outstandingly talented vegetables and their growth from small grains to a ready harvest under the supervision of a wise Pumpkin. FEATURES:
● Possibility not only to listen to the songs and study them, but also to sing them in karaoke mode;
● Every mini-game has got its own “Achievements board” with tasks to be fulfilled. This is a great feature to train children’s attentiveness;
● In the story about Pumpkin there’s a possibility to get additional characters when growing required sets of vegetables. Children can get acquainted with how to grow plants, train their logical thinking and counting skills;
● Intuitive and user-friendly interface designed for children from 3 years;
● “Parental control” feature - ability to limit the play time.Try “Всяка музяка” app, enjoy singing, playing and learning!
Nravo Kids is a cooperative project of Nravo company (international mobile game developer) and active Ukrainian parents, who feel the lack of high-quality learning programs for early child development.LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/nravokids.community
VISIT US: http://nravokids.com
WATCH US: https://www.youtube.com/user/NravoKids