Make Your Solar System
- Last update: 9 months ago
- Version: 1.1.0
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Javier Gómez Pereda
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.JavierGomezPereda.MakeYourSolarSystem
Make Your Solar System Description0
Make your Solar System is a casual gravity simulation game (N-body simulator) where you create planets and stars for generating stable solar systems (or just crashing stuff for fun, is up to you!).
There are several game modes:
- Sandbox: You can train or experiment with all maps, without any goal more than create the solar system of your dreams and the pleasure of watching the space dance.
- Time Attack: Your planets will score higher if they have a high mass, but if they are very massive and close, the system will become unstable, and planets crashing or lost into far space will substract points. Will you score higher than your friends?
- Destroyer: Do you want destruction? Here the goal is to destroy the specified objects in the minimum possible time. Be the fastest planet shooter!
- Supernova: An unstable hypergiant blue star is about to explode as supernova. And some planets are trying to impact against it! Bad news for the star. Avoid impacts and resist as much as possible!
Feel free to suggest features for future versions of the game! The development has not finished yet.
This is my first game ever. So thanks for playing and enjoy :)