The Little Crane That Could
- Last update: 5 months ago
- Version: 6.54
- APK size: 12.57M
- Compatibility: 2.3.3 and up
- Author: Game Studio Abraham Stolk
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.steenriver.littlecrane
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 6.42
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Abraham Stolk
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese
- In-App Purchases:
- premium levels $4.99
The Little Crane That Could Description43
Cranes are fun! In Little Crane you can operate a wide ranges of cranes.
You can even fly a sky crane if you want.
Over 14M users can't be wrong: the challenges are entertaining. The incredibly realistic simulation gives you full control over your crane.
Repair bridges, load cargo trains, reconstruct ancient temples, move houses: it is all possible in 'The Little Crane That Could'.
Play the first six action packed levels for free, and with a single one time purchase you can unlock all 27 levels in the game.
NEW: WORLD EDITOR.
You can now design your own levels, using the Little Crane World Editor (sold separately.)
NEW: PLAY ON DESKTOP
You can play more Little Crane on the desktop.
Head over to steam, and get Little Crane for Windows/Mac/Linux.
- Top notch physics.
- 6 free levels.
- free roaming sandbox level.
- 21 premium levels.
- Support for tablet devices.
- Gorgeous high resolution visuals.
- High frame rates on all modern devices.
- Drive mobile cranes, dump trucks, skid loaders and fork lifts.
- Fly a Sky Crane.
My apologies to the people making the in app purchase, and do not see all the levels unlocked. If this happens to you, and 'Restore Premium' button is not helping, please use this work around:
- open device settings
- open apps tab, Little Crane
- open google play store and download again.
- launch game, it will say 'restoring purchases'.
Starting with V1.12 you can now play Little Crane with your PS3 gamepad.
This feature is ONLY AVAILABLE for devices that support USB HOST.
More information on the game is available in the FAQ.