- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 4.3
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: Nextwave Multimedia Inc
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.nextwave.StreetCricketFree
Street Cricket Description0
The rough play, the dust, the nostalgia of cricket in your own gully; that is what Street Cricket is all about! In this version the rules are modified to suit the ground situation while the usual excitement of the game remains intact.
You can play 5,10 over match.
Toss: By winning the toss you have the option to bat or bowl first.
There are five players to a team. Batsmen are predefined but you can select your bowlers from the players available. After finishing one game you can start another.
How to Score:
You can score single runs by running between the wicket
If you hit over the building you score 2 runs
If you hit the wall you score 1 run
**Following software and hardware requirement is needed for better game play,
- Android OS 2.0 or later
- Device powered by an ARMv7 (Cortex family) CPU
- GPU support for OpenGLES 2.0 is recommended